Betta simplex

Dino47

Hi together,
at first I will introduce you a beautiful betta, which I have since a long time in my aquariums. He is a very interesting fish and a member of the mouthbreeder group.

Imagine

Imagine

Not far from one of the tourist centers of Thailand in the province Krabi, Betta simplex occurs.  The discovery site lies round 20km northwesternly the city Krabi and is a popular tourist goal because in the direct environment Elefanth riding and kayak tours offered become.  But also without this, a profitable from destination, the surreal are is both small ponds blue water alone the excursion valued. 

Imagine

The way to both Simplex ponds goes past at a stream, that disappears however soon under the adjacent chalk stone rock.  This stream is very clear and the water has also here already the blue coloring of the ponds if also fewer stamped.  Here Barben occur essentially, but also other fishes in high communities.  In combination with a quite dense supply of aquatic plants, the stream such as a large aquarium causes. 

When you have questions about Betta simplex, you can ask me. ;)

Bye
Axel
Member EHBBC & IGL
dumi

I have some questions for you  ;D:
- are they difficult to grow and reproduce?
- what you feed them with?
- can you keep them along with other betta?
Thanks  ;)
Dino47

Hello dumi,
Betta simplex are to be held simply and suited become also for beginner. it ca.  7 cm large and can be held even in the group.  Whereby it should be more male.  I myself hold together a man partnership.  There they show the most beautiful colors.  You can hold however also a group with female.  To the breeding, I put together then 2 males and one female.  The breeding is not very heavy, to be sure it can be,the male eat that many an once the juvelines before they release it.  Betta simplex love water parameters of 6.5 - 8.0 ph, until 20 GH and 10 KH.  Water temperature should be about 26 degrees.  I give them livefood for example artemia, white moskito larves and frost food, too.  
Ultima oară modificat 18 Mai 2010 23:27 de către Dino47, modificat 1 dată în total.
white_betta

i have one question for you:)

do you sell some simplex??
Ultima oară modificat 19 Mai 2010 19:37 de către white_betta, modificat 1 dată în total.
Dino47

Hi white_betta,
sure I sale the most juvelines, when I have. But until yet I have never sent it outside from germany. I am no profi breeder, it is only my hobby. The last juvelines I saled last month in Altona on the IGL Meeting. But I hope I have new one in the next months. ;D
white_betta

a nice video of betta simplex description:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgxmOCGb ... re=related
Dino47

Hello white betta,
yes this video is good. I have it in my betta video collection. It shows Betta simplex from his beautiful side.
Dino47

Hi together,
What kind of surprise. :o  Apparently there was yet a new generation.  Unfortunately only 2flys are fought through have themselves it that.  They are ca.  2 months old.  Sex is not to be determined yet.  ;D

Imagine

Imagine

Imagine
CataOlo
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

This is the kind of surprise you should expect from a mouth-breeder that has not been supervised ... babyes! :)

Very nice!
Alergie la prostie ...
_______
Allergy to stupidity ...
Scrie răspuns