IBC si EHBBC

Lounge Room!
snakefishmike
Administrator
Administrator

Pina cind vom reusi noi sa punem in practica subiectul discutat aici va propun sa "studiati" putin site-urile a doua mari organizatii internationale ale crescatorilor de betta si anume :
International Betta Congress
si
European Halfmoon Betta Breders Club

Si de ce nu , daca va face placere sa discutati cu crescatori internationali si sa aveti acces la muuuuuuuuulta informatie , poate deveniti si membrii  :) . In felul asta , calitatea discutiilor , cit si a pestilor care se vor reproduce in Romania va creste .
Membru IBC
livulik
Administrator
Administrator

site-urile a doua mari organizatii internationale ale crescatorilor de betta
cele mai mari si recunoscute!
aveti acces la muuuuuuuuulta informatie
mai puteai pune 10 "u" si tot nu exprimai exact cat de multa/utila informatie exista acolo!
"Doar când ultimul copac a murit, ultimul râu a fost otrăvit şi ultimul peşte a fost prins, ne vom da seama că nu putem mânca bani!"
member of EHBBC si IBC
Dino47

Hi together,
I am member of both Betta clubs. Until yet we had EHBBC shows only in Germany, but have members around the world. Mostly we had only betta from europe in the shows.
Since last year I am registered member of IBC (International Betta Congress), too. From this club we have
a lot of shows in Europe for example in France, Switzerland, Germany. But the most shows are outside from Europe.
I mean both clubs are interesting for Betta Fans in Europe.
livulik
Administrator
Administrator

I mean both clubs are interesting for Betta Fans in Europe.
Hi, Axel!
i'm member of both clubs, too!
and i agree both are very interesting but here, in Romania, this hobby is still newborn!
it's very hard to us to go to a betta show... first because we are still beginners and second because of financial level...
we will try to make a Romanian Betta Association and...by our powers combine...
"Doar când ultimul copac a murit, ultimul râu a fost otrăvit şi ultimul peşte a fost prins, ne vom da seama că nu putem mânca bani!"
member of EHBBC si IBC
Dino47

Hi livulik,
I know that and the problematic. I have not the time and the money to visit all shows in Europe. That is the reason that I visit until yet only special shows, where I can meet my Betta friends and where I can transport Betta to the show by myself. Hope you have the possibility to visit a show outside of Romania or organisate one in your country. What I see is that you and other forum members have high quality Betta in your lines, which have chances in shows outside of Romania. ;D
Scrie răspuns